Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Key West - Fish is gone, gone

I may tire everybody else out with all these flower photos - but I love the colors

 The flowers of Key West are coming out in force. The colors are stunning and they are abundantly available along our afternoon walks. I take photos whenever I can. 

They come in yellow too!

Along the way, I passed the bathtub fish tank but for the last several days, I didn’t see any sign of the lone goldfish. They used to put a screen over the top of the tank to prevent “harvesting” by the local fauna. In this edition of the tank, there was no screen in place and we’re probably seeing the result of its lack, too bad. 

Oh no, the goldfish is missing in action!

Venus and Jupiter are as close as they’re going to get tonight so I documented the event with a photo by Schooner Wharf. It’s a warm night, again, and the crowds are out - very pleasant here. 

The two dots to the left are Venus and Jupiter

On Wednesday, we’re going to Firefly for dinner, a gift from our daughter, Carrie. The free Duval Loop bus goes right by the place so it’s easy to get to. 

1 comments:

Changes in L'Attitudes said...

Venus and Jupitar will be pretty much in line horizontally on the evening of 01 MAR.