Friday, April 1, 2022

Loggerhead at Vero Beach - Groceries!

 

They have a nice pool as part of the amenities 

We’ve never found a place where we couldn’t get groceries delivered and Loggerhead was no different. We had a huge order but we placed the order around 9:00 am and got the order delivered by 10:30 am. It certainly is convenient to have someone else pick out your groceries and then drive them to your boat! You don’t get the in-store prices and you have to subscribe to the service at around $10/month but even then it’s less expensive than renting a car or even using Uber.

They have flower here too but not like in Key West

We are all provisioned now and don’t need much for the rest of the trip north. We’re just waiting on weather and hoping that it clears up by Sunday when we’re due to move north to Titusville. We will make that decision Sunday morning. Today we got some rain but not all that much, we’re supposed to get more Saturday. 

Meanwhile, I’m catching up on taxes and other work and hope to that all of that finished by tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Peters said...

Hi Bob, as I recall I remember reading your analysis of various tablets for use with Aquamaps or Navionics. I tried to go back and find it but was unable to do so. . We are thinking about getting an I pad to use for navigation. I think that is what you use. What model do you recommend? It looks like you use and iPad Air 2. I have also been looking at an iPad Pro 12.9 which has a bigger screen. I don't expect you to provide a complete analysis (unless you can cut and paste or tell me where to look for your previous analysis). Thanks! Jennifer Peters

Bob423 said...

see here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ICWCruisingGuide/posts/3206899132873910