Friday, October 7, 2022

Norfolk - at Tidewater Yacht Marina

 

A common sight near Norfolk - is the delivery bottleneck still in effect?

After days and days of high winds, today it was calm going down the Chesapeake. It was the calmest ride we’ve ever had - what a change in weather! There were no surprises along the way as to the Bob423 tracks. I didn’t expect any changes but it’s good to know. 

Mile Zero!!

We reached our home for the night atTidewater Yacht Marina. It’s a huge area but it’s well protected and the entry is simple. They had floating docks, well kept with good dockhands to help us in. However, it’s a long walk to shore which I did twice with Hoolie. 

Moon over Norfolk

One of the things I’ll be doing along the way is testing the speed of T-Mobile with my new iPhone Pro 14. I’ve had Verizon for years but I wanted to try something new so we’ll see how it stacks up against Verizon together. 


Today’s test of T-Mobile in Norfolk, not bad!

0 comments: