Friday, March 26, 2021

Titusville - Superhero and sunset?

 

Pointing at me?

We have someone with a sense of humor in the marina who posed a figure on his bow, photo attached. I'm not sure what it is but it seems to keep the birds away. Maybe I should get one too?

Oh well, it's about the best I can do here.

We do not have a clear view of the western sky so sunsets are partially obscured. Every once in a while, we get some clouds with some color so I thought I would take a photo of the best sunsets we get. It's not on the caliber of sunsets along the ICW from anchorages and such but still enjoyable.  Once we get started north again near 4/15 or thereabouts, I should get better photos. 

This was the week we were to finally get the WiFi that was approved on 1/12/2021 in the city budget process. Well, it seems they are still missing a part and the activation is delayed for one to two weeks. It will be a real race between me having to leave and having the WiFi up and running! All the dock towers are installed and the ready lights are lit, just no signal for now.


1 comments:

Billie said...

That is superhero Deadpool.