Friday, April 21, 2023

Titusville - We get a new air conditioner

 

We now have a resident manatee - you can just see his back in the photo

Our old air conditioner was almost 20 years old and it finally gave up the ghost a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a replacement from Defender Marine and mentioned previously that I had missed the sale of 15% off by one day The unit was in my digital basket but I had not bought it at that time since I wanted to be sure I had a commitment for installation. I received a call from them that they would refund me the 15% difference in the sale price even thoughI bought it a day after the sale ended. I thought that was a nice thing to do by Defender, they are a great company to do business with. 

And - one more sunset - I never get tired of seeing them

We are now nice and cool but then the weather is cooler anyway this far north, not as hot as in the Keys. Maybe we’ll be using  the heating function instead since the unit goes both ways. We have one more day at Titusville and then we’ll head to the Bethune Park anchorage before continuing the next day to St Augustine. We are on the road home.

1 comments:

Fred Brillo said...

Bob, Next time you shop Publix, use their website to view the weekly flyer. They also list the BOGO (BUY ONE GET ONE FREE) items.

Safe travels!