Monday, April 3, 2023

Marathon - Great T- Mobile signal

 

Nice tower!!

We’re at L9 in the mooring field and you can see in the photo a cellphone tower. I don’t know if T-Mobile  uses the tower but they probably do since I am getting 257 Mbps speed on downloads and 43.3 Mbps on uploads. I have no idea what the marina uses but it’s a moot point if you have T-Mobile (I have the unlimited data plan at 5G speeds, no throttling no matter how much data you use). Key West had similar speeds. 

A garden for anyone’s use (I think) 

I’m shopping around for someone to replace my kaput air conditioner since it cannot be recharged due to its use of R22 which has been outlawed. So far, no luck. No one wants to come out to a mooring to do the work. 

We have decided to spend the week here and perhaps take the next window to move to Key Largo. The best look now says Monday for a travel day. We are gradually getting better and hopefully, that will continue. We are also keeping an eye on Marine Stadium since that is our preferred anchoring area in Miami but it’s currently off limits due to construction on the stadium, groan.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, garden is for all. Lift cages to get to tomatoes, etc. Get hot peppers and thai basil. More. Eat at Takara across the street.
Mike. Improbability