Sunday, July 8, 2018

Branford - Swimming and then dinner at Lenny's


Ann's teaching Rowan to swim. It's a tradition for Nana to teach all the grandkids.
Hi, it’s me, Natalie, again and I’m here chill'in at Branford after coming from Port Jeff, swimming at the pool, and eating some seafood at Lenny’s. The sky is pink and so am I! I’ve decided to stay with the crew for another week and I couldn’t be happier! I will be sad to say goodbye to my mom and dad again but I have had so much fun motoring down Long Island, swimming off the back of the boat, and driving the dink! Tomorrow we are headed for more adventure down Long Island and a great week. Til’ next time, Au Revoir!  

We had thought Natalie was going to leave us at the halfway point but she decided to continue on with the rest of the crew. We are very happy to have her with us. She is an early riser and that's handy when I take Hoolie into shore in the morning.

Every plate is tacked to the brim with seafood at Lenny's
One thing that we didn't plan right on is the amount of food required for growing boys and girls. Our two-week food plan lasted one week! Boy, do they have appetites. Monique, Sarah's mom, came to the rescue with more provisions that ought to last us until we reach PYC. Tonight we went to Lenny's for seafood, what an experience! If you're ever in the area, you've got to eat there.

On Monday we're headed for Mattituck for their free anchorage but we'l probably have to motor the entire way given the prediction for light winds.

0 comments: